1. Materials submitted must have been published, aired or executed FOR THE FIRST TIME in the U.S./Canada between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018, and not previously submitted to the FCS Portfolio Awards.
2. All completed work must be on behalf of a financial services organization or directly related trade/industry association. Eligible entities include: banks, credit card companies, securities firms, exchanges, mutual funds, hedge funds, asset management companies, RIAs, advisory firms, accounting firms, insurance products and services (including property/casualty and life insurance, but excluding health insurance).
3. Membership or affiliation with FCS is not required. Competition is open to all financial services marketing professionals. Entries may be submitted by agencies, financial companies or marketing organizations.
4. The FCS reserves the right to transfer incorrectly submitted entries into the proper category or group. The FCS is not responsible for any submission error including submission outside the category of “financial services.” Incomplete or mislabeled entries may be disqualified. Entry fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.
5. Please limit entries to the number specified for each category under “Material Requirements.” Individual components of an Integrated Marketing or PR campaign may also be entered as entries in other appropriate categories.